We Conservatives believe that caring for the vulnerable in our communities is the most important thing we can do.
- We are pleased that Ofsted has recognised the improvements in our services, twice over the last year
- We are proud to have committed a further 6 million towards children services
- We have brought in over 40 new social workers to help our children in care
- Proud to have brought in an extra £10 million for Adult Social Care
- Will invest an extra £16 million in the service
- Will work to create better links with the NHS, to make all our services seamless